- Evaluation – If you are not sure Palo Alto Networks is right for you, we can assist with answering any questions, arranging workshops, proof of concepts and demo units. We will also offer consultancy to assist with choosing the right product to match your project and goals.
- Solution Design – Next-Generation security solutions can be complex when dealing with thousands of endpoints and sites. If you are fairly new to Palo Alto Networks, solution design is made a lot harder. We can assist with building a secure solution using our in-house network and design architects.
- Migration – Migrating from another firewall vendor to Palo Alto Networks might be difficult, especially when dealing with mission-critical services being published or have very short maintenance windows. Through our engineer’s dedication to Palo Alto Networks and countless migrations, we have developed methodologies to make the migration to the Next-Generation FireWall a painless experience.
- Security Best Practices – A firewall is only as good as its configuration, and there is no such solution where all the heavy lifting is done in a few clicks. Each organisation is unique in its requirements and services required, and therefore each solution requires a unique approach. Our years of experience with Palo Alto Networks allow us to transplant PAN best practices and apply them to every firewall installation and migration we do.
- Managed Services – If you prefer to outsource your firewall management to us, we would be more than happy to assist. We don’t have endless plans and options. We have one management service and a simple pricing structure.
Consultancy available for small configuration changes to large scale design and build services.
Assistance and services are available for firewall migration projects.
Full Design, Plan and Configuration services are available no matter the size of the project.
Proof of Concepts available. Speak to Us.
Managed Firewall Services available at competitive pricing and excellent SLAs.
Assistance available for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
Some error has occured.